Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to another blog from me! I promise it's not that I am ADD and have to keep doing something new!

I have been thinking, praying, and fasting about starting this blog for a while...

My goals here are pretty simple: I want to post about three times a week, shooting for posting on the same "subject" on the same days each week.

First, I want to share biographies of the great Methodist "saints," the men and women who, by their lives and work, expanded the work and the Gospel.

Second, I want to include excerpts from John Wesley's writings, because I think perhaps those of us who are among the people called Methodists have forgotten or ignored where we come from.

Third, I want to bring together materials on the Methodist teaching about Christian Perfection.

And maybe if we're really lucky, we can get some deep Methodists to guest post here...

2 comments:

  1. This is interesting. I will be reading your new blog each morning, along with Apostolic Obsession, Upper Room, New Every Morning..My morning devotion time prepares me for my day...

    Mary Kandle ( Kirk's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kirk's Mom! I am so glad ot have you hear, and humbled to have you read my blogs...

    ReplyDelete